Introducing our new baby boy!
Hello everyone. Everything is fine with our new baby! He arrived about 90 minutes ago. He weighed in at a healthy 3,064 grams (6 lbs, 12 oz). I am amazed at the technology available to us. Since Conan's birth, the hospital has added a free Internet room. As I type this, I'm uploading a picture from the camera straight to the hospital's computer to post here.Junko doing well, although still groggy from the C-section. Conan's still at daycare, so I'm off to pick him up soon. I hope everyone is well. I'll write again soon.

4 Comments:
Congratulations!
Wow, he is a beautiful baby.
I presume we will get the update when he has a name. Did you know you were having a boy or did you keep it as a surprise?
Congratulations!
Hope we get to you when you're in Canada.
Karen: It was a surprise. Our hospital's policy is not to tell parents, and we were happy not knowing. The surprise is fun.
Kevin: I hope we can too. I know we'll be home during weekdays and regular work for everyone, but hopefully we can during an evening.
Congratulations, Mark & Junko. Leif is grandchild number ten for Lynn and me.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home