Thursday, August 10, 2006

Say hello to Leif

Hi everyone. Junko and the baby are doing fine. We've finalised and registered his name; Leif Mino. Conan and I are looking forward to having them home, but that won't be until next week.

3 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 10:30 a.m., Blogger Karen Lew said...

A nice name and another great photo.

I remember when you chose Conan, you considered that it was easy for both English and Japanese speakers. Is that the case for Leif also?

 
At August 11, 2006 11:35 a.m., Blogger PapaMino said...

Yes, that was the plan. So many western names don't work well in Japanese, kanji or otherwise. Leif was one we've liked for a while. In fact, it was on our short-list when Conan was born as well. I'll try to get his name up in kanji soon.

 
At September 09, 2006 1:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear mark & junko, how wonderful for you, he's gorgeous, just like the first, all our love to you, leigh and brien

 

Post a Comment

<< Home