Friday, June 29, 2007

Two brothers, two sons

Conan and Leif are turning out to be wonderful brothers for each other, and I'm very proud to be their "Papa". We had a nice Father's Day dinner on the 17th. Junko bought steak as a gift and I made a cherry pie for dessert.



3 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 8:06 p.m., Blogger Kern said...

I still can't believe that you're a father... of TWO!

Conan really looks proud of his baby brother in that photo. :)

 
At September 28, 2007 1:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark - Conan looks just like you in a picture I remember of you that age (roughly) holding Scott as a new baby! I'll have to see if Leigh can find the one I'm thinking of and send it to you :)
Love Shelley

 
At September 30, 2007 12:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at that cherry pie, wow, impressive! your boys are supercute...i don't think i have that photo, i think your folks must have it! but she's right i remember you looking just like that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home