Summer is definitely here
Well, the summer heat has been ratcheted up a quite a bit the last few days. We've had nearly two weeks of clouds and rain until this past Friday, when the skies began to clear. It's been around 30 degrees C. and high humidity since then, with no change for the near future. I know it's been unbearably hot in Ontario though, so I know I can expect little sympathy from my friends and family back home. This is a nice picture of Setamai junior high school, one of the schools I work at. This week is the last week of classes, then it's summer vacation for the kids, except for their sports teams, which will continue to practice daily. The teachers though, must stay at school to prepare for the next term. They can use some of their "paid leave" days if they want some time off though.

1 Comments:
yep, no sympathy. We couldn't even escape it in Salt Lake City. They just happened to have record heat while we were there.
Post a Comment
<< Home