The boys celebrate their birthdays
It's August again, and another year has flown by. It seems like we were only just celebrating Conan's first birthday, but last week his cake had three candles on it already! Where does the time go? Conan's doing really well and quickly turning into a polite and kind young man. Leif is also a joy to behold as well It's such a wonderful thing to see him pass the same milestones that Junko and I watched Conan reach; and even a few of his own. We celebrated Leif's first birthday on the 9th with good friends, the Sephton's, at their home. They have a son, Kai who is just a month older than Leif.





3 Comments:
Hourray! I've been waiting for an update. I suppose I could have emailed but, nah, that's what the blog is for, right? :P
The boys look wonderful. I'm glad to hear that your family continues to be happy and healthy - I assume everyone is healthy.
Happy Birthdays, Leif and Conan.
Happy Birthday to youse,
Happy Birthday to youse,
Happy Birthday dear Leif and Conan...
Happy Birthday to youse!
(I'm an English teacher!)
I can't believe it, time does fly...I was reading some letters your mom wrote to us in scotland, here's an exerpt from one; 'Scott is changing rapidly. He's nearly walking and he says four words- Dada, Mama, hi and bye-bye! He and Mark are really good friends and amuse each other for a long time'...here's another (about a snowy winter); 'Many days our drive has been snowed over and we must walk in and out but this year is easier as Mark considers it an adventure and can help carry things. I usually carry Scott on my back, and he's comfortable unless it's very windy. Scott began to walk in earnest on thursday (letter dated jan 23, 1977) and he just took off! He's so proud of himself and loves to show off. Mark is taking on more responsibility all the time and has become a big help- dressing, making his bed, setting and clearing the table'...
There's also a letter saying you went to the exhibition and loved the spook house & a talking garbage can, ate corn from your own garden, and had a friend called Mandy, whose dog was named Candy (your dog's name being raisin)!...
Hope you enjoy these memories, I sure remember when you and Scott were as little as your own boys...
Post a Comment
<< Home