Sunday, July 24, 2005

My secret (little) garden

This year I decided to make a garden, just to give it a go. I've never actually worked a garden before, so I felt no pressure to make it work. I planted one tomato, one roma tomato, and one watermelon plant. So far, they've come along nicely. I'm not sure how big the watermelon is supposed to get, so we'll probably try it fairly soon.

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2005 2:13 a.m., Blogger Kern said...

Dude, I'm not expert, but I'm not sure three plants constitutes a garden (especially when two of the three are varieties of tomato). :)


But seriously, ever think of trying your hand at rice? Admittedly, it requires a great deal more real estate, and labour.

 
At August 17, 2005 4:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,

Really looks like things are coming along. I want a japanese tomatoe,

Ship it in the mail would you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home