Saturday, August 20, 2005

Conan celebrates his first birthday!


Firstly, I must apologise to our faithful readers (should any of you still read our blog). It's been far too long since the last post, so I won't subject you to any lame excuses. I've rolled back the date for this post only, because it's appropriate for the title of the post.

Conan did indeed have a nice birthday celebration. Due to the fact that everyone of Conan's Canadian family was unable to attend in person, we planned and executed a successful "Internet birthday party" using webcams, microphones and Yahoo Messenger. Conan's grandparents (all four of them!) as well as Uncle Scott had a fun time watching Conan open some gifts, sing the birthday song and enjoy his cake (as you can see from above).

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2005 10:12 a.m., Blogger Karen Lew said...

Sounds fun! And you do still have a reader or two...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home