
The past week we had a wonderful visit with my mother, came all the way from Niagara-on-the-Lake. It was great spending time together, and Conan especially enjoyed the time visiting with her. As Junko and I had to work, my mother had the enjoyable task of watching over Conan during the days. This was a great help to Junko, as she could spend her work day focused completely on her paperwork, rather than balancing that while taking care of Conan. My mother had a great time watching and integrating with our family's daily routines, and spending time in the local neighbourhood. We're looking forward to getting more visits from Conan's Canadian relatives in the future.
1 Comments:
Hello mark! Now that you've taught me how to post, I'd like to take this chance to say that your son is adorable!!! I love his pictures!!
gina 8)
Post a Comment
<< Home